Friday, November 21, 2008

Had a Good Week



Well, it is Friday and I'm still standing!

I had a very good week. The library had me scheduled to work each day, and I was worried that I'd have a hard time making it through the week. I'll admit -- Thursday evening I sat down at home, and essentially didn't get up again until bedtime -- I was very tired... But, I had a good night's rest, and worked today (everyday) without any problem.

Tomorrow there is no work and minimal running with the kids. A day I'm looking forward to.

Shane got his driver's license on Wednesday... We still need to add him to our insurance. That is the only stall tactic we have left! :-)

Liam has a hockey game tonight. Right now Shane is having dinner with the hockey team, and Tyler is at swim practice.

Life is beginning to return to a comfortable rhythm -- where the activities of our family are taking precedence over mom's treatment. That is the desire of any cancer patient.

My next treatment will be Monday, December 1. My final treatment will be on December 22. For everyone who gets stressed out to hear that there are only 33 days until Christmas.... that is MUSIC TO MY EARS -- only 30 days until my final chemotherapy! I personally celebrate every time I hear a countdown!

Merry Christmas....

No comments: